We all have Influence somewhere
In real life social circles, people are influenced by their peers. On social networks, influencers are trusted friends and authorities within affinity based communities.
Kred, created by PeopleBrowsr, measures influence in online communities connected by interest. Kred values audience quality and engagement over audience size. It assesses the ability to inspire action (Influence) and propensity to engage with others (Outreach).
What is Influence? Kred Influence measures a user's relative ability to inspire action from others like retweeting, replies or new follows.
What is Outreach? Kred Outreach measures generosity and rewards actions like engagement with others and willingness to spread the message.
Documentation is provided below, as well as by our wonderful friends at Mashape here:
Kred API Documentation
- Kred Score - The Kred Score API the Influence + Outreach for any Twitter @name for a specific community. Default is set to Global Kred.
- Kred Community - Returns Kred Influence Score + Outreach Level for all communities within the kred library
- Kredentials - Kredentials presents the online history of a twitter user in a comprehensive format that makes it simple to understand the source of your Kred score. This returns everything from Influence + Outreach to Top Links, #hashtag used, mentions, wordclouds, to aggregates of every action a user has done.
- Daily Kred Score - Historical Daily Kred Score delivers a histogram of a user's kred score over a time range specified. Ability to visualize increase or decrease in both influence and outreach for a user over a time range.
- Daily Kred Points - Historical Daily Kred Points delivers a histogram of a user's kred points over time range. Kred scores are normalized using kred points using our algorithim exposed at kred.com/rules.
- Kred Activity Stream - The Activity Stream provides an activity statement of a user's activity on Twitter according to a provided date range how their influence / outreach changes relative to the action metrics.
- Kred Friend Stream - The Friend Stream an activity statement of the users a specified user is following on Twitter and how their influence / outreach changes relative to the action metrics.
- Kred Influence - Returns @names that have posted a specified term (keyword, #hashtag, @name, or phrase) sorted by Kred Influence.
- Kred Outreach - Returns @names that have posted a specified term (keyword, #hashtag, @name, or phrase) sorted by Kred Outreach.
- Kred RT Influence - Returns @names that have posted a specified term (keyword, #hashtag, @name, or phrase) sorted by the user with the most amount of RTs.