Opening up data gives it a purpose. Use the ability of our API to filter through vasts amount of metadata and to make sense of it. We've recorded over 1,000 days of collective intelligence and stored it in our Datamine, including:
- The Full Twitter FireHose since November 2008
- Public Facebook posts since June 2010
- Two years of history from today of blog posts consisting of over 40 million blogs, including all of Tumblr, Posterous, Blogspot, and every Wordpress-hosted site
PeopleBrowsr does not re-syndicate any Tweets.
Deep Analytics API Documentation:
API methods are polling, or asynchronous
- Kredentials - Kredentials presents the online history of a twitter user in a comprehensive format that makes it simple to understand the source of your Kred score. This returns everything from Influence + Outreach to Top Links, #hashtag used, mentions, wordclouds, to aggregates of every action a user has done.
- Historical Daily Kred Score - Historical Daily Kred Score delivers a histogram of a user's kred score over a time range specified. Ability to visualize increase or decrease in both influence and outreach for a user over a time range.
- Historical Daily Kred Points - Historical Daily Kred Points delivers a histogram of a user's kred points over time range. Kred scores are normalized using kred points using our algorithim exposed at kred.com/rules.
- Activity Stream - The Activity Stream provides an activity statement of a user's activity on Twitter according to a provided date range how their influence / outreach changes relative to the action metrics.
- Friend Stream - The Friend Stream an activity statement of the users a specified user is following on Twitter and how their influence / outreach changes relative to the action metrics.
- Reach - Returns two count metrics
- Real Reach: The followers count of the user summed with the follower counts of all other users who retweeted the user that day. Counts are in gross.
- Potential Reach: The followers of the user combined with all of the followers of all other users who retweeted the user that day. The advantage is that all of the followers are known so they are set-unioned together so the result is a real net count.
- Relations Reach - Returns real reach only. The followers count of the user summed with the follower counts of all other users who retweeted the user that day. Counts are in gross.
- Friends and Followers - A histogram of followers and friends (following) counts for each date. Term must =name to specify an @name; entering @name will produce unexpected results. Counts are retrieved only
from posts that the user has made during the date range specified
- Mention Density - The number of posts and unique users posting about a term ("voice" vs "unique voices")
- Top US State - The top US States out of the posts mentioning the term, order by frequency. This information is gathered using a combination of the user's location field, and geo data, if enabled by the user
- Top Countries - The top countries out of the posts mentioning the term, order by frequency. This information is gathered using a combination of the user's location field, and geo data, if enabled by the user
Our API is priced by call and by history. Visit our Pricing Page
page to learn more.
Email us: email@example.com