Opening up data gives it a purpose. Use the ability of our API to filter through vasts amount of metadata and to make sense of it. We've recorded over 1,000 days of collective intelligence and stored it in our Datamine, including:
- The Full Twitter FireHose since November 2008
- Public Facebook posts since June 2010
- Two years of history from today of blog posts consisting of over 40 million blogs, including all of Tumblr, Posterous, Blogspot, and every Wordpress-hosted site
PeopleBrowsr does not re-syndicate any Tweets.
Action Analytics API Documentation:
API methods are polling, or asynchronous
- Kred Community - Returns Kred Influence Score + Outreach Level for all communities within the kred library (70 or so).
- Mentions Count - A histogram that returns the number of times a term has been mentioned relative to date range (or time period specified).
- Popularity - This option returns a histogram of retweets (twitter) or likes (of facebook posts, not pages) for a particular term relative to time range.
- Word Clouds - Returns the top words in posts mentioning a term, ordered by frequency.
- Hashtag Cloud - Returns the top #hashtag terms in posts mentioning the term, ordered by frequency.
- @Name Cloud - The top @names in posts mentioning the term, ordered by frequency.
- Sentiment - The negative, neutral and positive sentiment calculated from posts matching the query.
- Top URLs - The top urls in posts mentioning the term, ordered by frequency.
- Top Pictures - The top twitpic.com links in post mentioning the term, ordered by frequency.
- Top Videos - This option returns the top YouTube links in posts mentioning the term, ordered by frequency. Note the urls are in the shortened "youtu.be" format.
Our API is priced by call and by history. Visit our Pricing Page
page to learn more.
Email us: email@example.com